How To Add a Podcast
1. From the top left of the WordPress dashboard select All posts.
2. Find a podcast post.
3. Hover the mouse over the post, then click “Click to Clone.”
4. A new podcast post will be created right above the one you cloned.
5. Click your newly cloned post. Once the editor window opens, click the [Text] tab.
6. Replace the entire <iframe> section, as shown in red below, with the ifrome from your new podcast.
7. Give your podcast a new title between the <:h1> tags, as shown in green.
8. Click the [Publish] button, and you’re all set!